Pages

Brownies? Yes Please!

You know these cooking videos trending on Facebook? I know there is a whole wide range of cooking channels on youtube where you can find recipes from making a hot dogs to Beef Wellingtons But I didn't bother to look at them, let alone trying them, at all. 

But I have to say these cooking videos on Facebook are pretty convincing and easy looking which makes you to really try out one. So I came across a pretty easy recipe on Nutella Brownies, which required only few ingredients and few minutes to make (excluding the baking time of course). Nutella was my all time favourite and I was pretty excited to see it on something else other than lathering it on sandwiches. 
Plus I couldn't sleep until I can make use of the oven we bought recently.

So I went over the video like, a thousand times over, which only lasted for about 48 seconds. I never baked anything before so I was pretty excited. So I went to the kitchen, I gathered up all the ingredients and started right away. I strictly wanted to stick with the instructions on the video, so I had some difficult time pausing the video from my phone from time to time, all the while beating the brownie mixture. 

So eventually, I took it from the oven and saw that the surface is not even. The cake tray was square and one side was risen well as what you might expect, and the other was downright flat. But whatever.
My mother in law told me that it was because the baking powder was not spread out evenly. Oh well, it was worth an experience. 
It tasted ok and everyone of the family took a bite, at least. 
So I was happy. And satisfied. 
I even took a picture of it, my very first self made brownies! Ha Ha.